Mac computers are gaining more market in the present days because of its user friendly features. The data files that you store on the hard drive of the Mac are in the form of digital information. The stored data can be lost or corrupted due to common mistakes or human errors. Usually the hard drives of the system that we use are of different varieties, one among them is Seagate drive.
When you lose data stored on Seagate or any other hard drive, stop using that drive for further use if you want to retrieve the lost data. Because when the data is lost or deleted from the hard drive the data is not permanently erased, however access to that file will be cancelled. So, if you try writing any new data on the hard drive it might overwrite the data that is still present on the hard drive.
The data on Seagate hard drive may be lost because of various reasons:
1. Accidental formatting / re-formatting of the drive – Formatting the hard drive will erase all the data on it. So if you prefer to format any drive backup the required files and then perform format process.
2. Deletion of files using command + delete– When you accidentally delete a file from the hard drive using command + delete key combination then the file will bypass Trash i.e. it gets permanently deleted so thus you may lose data.
3. Sudden hard drive crash – If the hard drive gets crashed due to some errors then all the files on it get corrupt and thus lead to data loss.
4. Sudden shut down of the processor: If the operating system of the Mac processor suddenly shut down several times then chances are more that it might corrupt the hard drive.
Whatever the situation of data loss you face, the data can be recovered using recovery software. The software can easily recover lost files on Seagate that are lost due to various reasons. The software supports on Mac OS for Seagate and also for all other types of hard drives. The applications of the recovery software on Mac are like:
- Recovers all types of files like .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, etc.
- Recovers files which are accidentally deleted using command + delete on Mac OS X.
- Successfully restores all lost files from formatted/ re-formatted Mac OS X drives.
- Completely retrieves all media files from formatted memory cards of digital cameras.
- Restores all lost media files because of abrupt connectivity of external hard drives on Mac OS X.
- Recovers all file types of photos like JPG, CR2, CRW, BMP, PNG, GIF, etc.
- Recovers all video file types like MP4, MOV, MPG, etc
- Restores all the files that are lost due to corruption of Mac OS X hard drive due to virus attack.
So you can use the software on Mac OS X to recover deleted files effectively. The software effectively retrieves all file types that are lost or deleted from Seagate drive and various other kinds of hard drives. It supports to recover files on HFS, HFS+, HFSX Mac OS X and also on different versions of the Mac OS X operating system.
If you ever encounter data loss from Mac hard drives then this recover utility can help you in retrieving your lost data. Or if you just want to check for the performance of the software download the trial version of the software and use it. If you are satisfied with the performance you can purchase complete software.