“Recently my iPod Nano froze while working with few files; even after waiting for some time, the status remained the same. So I decided to switch off the system, and dismounted iPod to check files are working perfectly or not. But to my surprise, many of the files on my iPod Nano went missing. I don’t want to lose any of files. Can anyone suggest me, how to recover iPod Nano?”
iPod Nano is one among the famous digital player that is being introduced by Apple. It is being used to listen songs, watch video clips, view pictures, read notes, record audios and many more. The small size, eye catching design, high storage capacity and easy to use makes iPod Nano really special for among users around the world. It may have lot of advanced features but it doesn’t make the device free from data loss situations and we have to say it follows the same path like any storage device when it comes to data loss. Even though the need for user is how to recover iPod Nano? Let’s also study some common reasons that lead to data loss from iPod Nano which might come handy while dealing such scenarios.
Causes that lead to data loss from iPod Nano?
- Human Errors: It’s so common with users, by mistake user might remove files from iPod Nano while performing some other task.
- Corruption: Harmful viruses like Trojan, spyware, worm and many more infected on your system might get attached with iPod Nano when connected to it, this can cause huge data loss situations.
- Error with iTunes: If you are using an older version of iTunes application that is not compatible with your iPod Nano then you might receive error message causing data loss
- Mishandling the device: Removing your iPod Nano during the synchronization of files or using it on different operating system might leads to severe data loss situations or makes the files inaccessible.
- Resetting to Factory Settings: In order to overcome problems of the device like freezing, corruption, format errors, user might make use of reset to factory settings option this can lead to complete loss of data from iPod Nano.
If you are one among those who loss data due to such circumstances, you don’t have to worry anymore. First thing to grasp is by the deletion of files as mentioned in the above cases, the files are not completely erased from the device. It occupies the space in the storage area itself. But it is not visible to you as the address location is removed from the device. Hence it is possible to recover iPod Nano, but for that you also have to ensure that, no new files are stored after the loss of data. Secondly, you can avail the services of Recover My iPod application, which is specifically built to recover files deleted or lost from iPod Nano.
Recover My iPod application is an easy to use application that helps user to recover permanently erased files from iPod Nano. This tool identifies and recovers all types of file format like pictures, audios, videos, documents, compressed documents, etc. It is compatible to recover data from iPod Nano from various versions of Windows and Mac operating system.
More features of Recover My iPod
- The extremely user friendly graphical interface that comes along with this tool ensures user with less knowledge on technology can also effectively use this tool to recover iPod Nano with extreme ease.
- Apart from recovering files from iPod Nano this tool can also be employed to recover memory cards, hard disk volume, USB pen drive, music player, etc.
- You can use the trial version of this tool to test the efficiency of this tool in recovering files from iPod Nano, but for saving the files recovered you have to opt for the full version of this tool.
- The recovered files can be stored into any of the storage device as destined by the user, it can also be sorted according to date of modification, size, file name, etc.