I have recently deleted one of my very essential excel file from my windows system accidentally, instead of deleting of deleting unwanted files from it. That lost excel sheet contains very vital data and even need it urgently. However, I cannot even create it again since I do not have data. How to undelete excel files from Windows system? Is there any reliable application to recover deleted excel files?
Of course, you can easily restore deleted files on Windows system because whenever any files deleted from Windows system, deleted files stores into Recycle Bin. By there you can easily restore all deleted files. However, if you deleted a excel file using shift +delete option then you cannot able to restore so easily because shift+deleted files bypass Recycle Bin and vanishes from hard drive too, but still you have chance to undelete excel files with the use of excellent data recovery application like Best Undelete Software. This application can easily recover MS Excel file from Window hard drive in a couple of minutes with safe and secure. Application not only recovers excel file, also recovers other type of files includes documents, PST, PPT, PDF, etc.
What should I do after losing files from a hard drive in order to carry out a successful file recovery process?
Whenever files deleted or lost from hard drive then you have stop installing applications, copying data and moving data within partitions, etc I mean process which performs data overwritten on your hard drive, because data overwritten process might erases your lost or deleted data from hard drive which will result in loss of excel files permanently beyond recovery.
List of other reasons behind loss of excel files from hard drive
- Formatting: It is a process of erasing or removing all data stored in partition or hard drive memory and allocating new memory blocks to store data freshly. However, if you have formatted your hard drive or partition which contained essential excel files, without having proper file backup then it results in loss of vital excel files from hard drive.
- Emptying Recycle Bin: In Windows system, Recycle Bin is a folder which stores all deleted files and folders and you can even restore needed deleted files quickly. Suppose if you have emptied the Recycle Bin which has contained deleted Excel files, then it results in loss of excel files permanently from hard drive.
- File system error: In Windows hard drive, file system plays a main role in managing storage space, accessing and retrieval of files stored in memory. Suppose in your system file system has been corrupted very severely then there might be chances of hard drive becoming inaccessible and this results in loss of excel files from hard drive.
- Partition error: In hard drive, each partition you create will have its own parameters, which are needed to access, and store files on it, they are partition type, size, name, date etc. However, in your hard drive a partition is inaccessible where you have stored excel files, then this results in loss of excel files.
- MBR corruption: In Windows system, a MBR files which tells a computer from where it has to boot successfully. Suppose this MBR file is damaged or corrupted then you cannot able to boot your system and will loss all files stored in it.
All the above mentioned scenarios causes excel file loss from Windows hard drive, but if you have faced any of above file loss scenarios then no need to worry; because you can easily undelete deleted excel files from hard drive in a few simple steps with the use of this best file recovery application at right time. This application is very user friendly in nature and provides easy access to all screens of it and all users feels very easy to use and carry out a successful excel file recovery process in few simple steps.
Special features of application are
- Rich in user interface
- Safe, secure and quick file recovery tools
- Undeletes deleted excel files from various storage devices includes hard drive, external hard drive, memory card, pen drive, etc
- Recovers formatted and lost huge excel files
- Supports NTFS, NTFS5, FAT32, FAT16, HFSX, HFS+ file system
- Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and 8 and even including Mac major versions
- Displays all recovered files in File Type View and Data View format
- Provides free technical support via email and live chat applications for 24*7 hours
Tips to follow
- Backup very essential excel files in multiple locations
- Make use of updated antivirus application to kill virus threats