MS Word is the most extensively used word-processing application across the world. It helps its users to create visually compelling document in an easy or simple way. However, sometime you may encounter several errors, while accessing a Word file. As a result of these errors, you might not be able to access your Word document or even if you open the document, you find irrelevant text accompanied by junk characters. These are clean signs of word file corruption. In order to solve this issue, you must have a backup copy of the affected Word document. But if you don’t have a backup of your Word file, then this will be a serious issue.
Consider a scenario, in which you have stored all your project details in a Word document (to be presented tomorrow). Next day, hours before your presentation, when you reopen it for editing some content. You get shocked after finding an error message “Word was unable to read this document”. You keep on trying to open that document, but every time same error. If you are then who is going through with such critical situation, then do not worry. You still have a good chance of fixing a corrupt Word document by using reliable Word document repair tool.
Repair Word document tool is the best option to fix corrupted or damage Word file. Even a non-technical person can use this tool to repair their Word file, without facing any difficulty. With this tool you can repairs all types of Word files even though if they are corrupted from severe viruses. To know more about this utility click here. There are many reasons which may corrupts your Word file and make it inaccessible.
Some scenarios which lead to the Word file corruption are highlighted below:
- Abrupt power failure brings sudden system termination, which indulges a sudden close of a Word application without saving files. This improper termination of application will brings word file corruption.
- Severe virus infection on system hard drive may corrupt your word file present in your system hard drive.
- Copying or saving of Word file on already infected external storage device, can corrupts your word documents.
- Improper downloading of Word file or incomplete downloading of Word file can also be another reason, which ends with Word file corruption.
You can reduce the chances of Word file corruption to some extent if you took some preventive steps. There are some precautions which are meant to remove the reasons for corruption. If you follow it these precautions carefully, you will get some positive results.
Some common precautions are listed here:
- Backup has to be created for data security. It helps you restore your file at the file corruption.
- To prevent abrupt power shutdown, use trustworthy power source.
- Don’t forget to use antivirus tool in your system and update it once in a month
- After finishing of the work, terminate the application properly.
After tacking suitable precautions, if still you find that some of your files got corrupted and denying to open. Then use third party tool to sort out your problem. The most recommended tool is Repair Word file tool. This tool repair word files without changing its original content. To repair your corrupt word file download free trial version of Word repair tool from here. Software manual is very user friendly it assists you in using the software. Visit this link for further software details http://www.worddocumentrepair.net/corrupted.html
As you select corrupted DOC or DOCX file which is to be repaired, the software checking the memory space were the file is residing. It searches the corrupt file on the bases of its file extension and repairs it by copying it into a new Word Document. It repair various Word file items such as text, fragmented text, text Unicode, text in table, image, image in table, fragmented image, auto Shapes, drawings word art, chart etc. It also facilities you to preview repaired file before saving and save the recovery session. If you’re happy with the outcome of the trial version, then go for software full version to save your repaired word file in desired location.