iTunes is a one of the most famous media player application which is used in various electronic devices like computer, mobile phones, iPods, and other electronic gadgets to play , download and store media files such as audios, videos and images. iTunes store is a storage folder where entire media files get stored and play any format of file on computer, mobile phones, and so on. iTunes library file track the media which is added to iTunes and also contains the information about play lists, songs, song ratings, etc.
Sometimes user may face the situation like deletion or lost of iTunes library files. This happens due to several unexpected conditions like accidental deletion, downloading interrupt, file transfer interruption, etc. This results in the complete deletion of data from iTunes library. Don’t get panic under those conditions because you can easily recover your deleted or lost iTunes library files with the help of iTunes Recovery software.
Reasons behind the deletion or loss of iTunes library files:
- Accidental Deletion: Sometimes, while deleting some unwanted files from iTunes library user may accidentally delete important files by using delete button from it, Due to this user has to suffer huge file lost problems.
- Downloading Interruption: At the time of installing or downloading the iTunes application from internet if any interruption occurs like abrupt system shutdown, etc. Then it leads to deletion or loss of data from iTunes library on computer.
- Human Errors: Improper ejection of drive from system, while transferring the files from external device to computer hard drive is also one of the reason for the deletion or loss of files from iTunes library
- Hard Drive Formatting: All the iTunes library files get stored in hard drive partition. If you format the format the hard drive without taking the backup of files, then it leads to the complete deletion or lost of files from iTunes library.
- Other Reasons: Some other reasons responsible for the deletion or lost of files from iTunes library are presence of bad sectors on hard drive, hard drive crash, hardware issues, etc.
Salient Features of iTunes Recovery Software:
This software is used to recover iTunes library files on all the latest versions of Mac operating systems. This software is used to retrieve various multimedia files such as images, audio, video, etc. from iTunes. It is used for recovering iTunes files from different storage devices like hard drive (such as SATA, IDE or SCSI, etc.), external USB drives, pen drives, etc. This tool has inbuilt powerful scanning algorithm which is capable to scan entire storage drive and recovers iTunes library files on Mac without any complex procedure. It is also used to restore iTunes files which are lost due to synchronization errors, iTunes crash, etc. and used to retrieve various types of music files like MP3, MP4, WAV, etc. By using this tool, you can restore iTunes library on Mac volumes and save them in any desired location.