The storage devices in present day are very user friendly with its attractive features. Memory card, a very popular mass storage device can be easily mounted on any device to store different data. These portable storage devices are used on most of the gadgets like Smart phones, cell phones, digital cameras, camcorders, etc. There are wide varieties of memory card models and most prominent brands are Sony, SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston, Lexar and Samsung.
These memory card data can be lost due to varieties of reasons. Think of one scenario in which you had inserted the memory card of your digicam onto the system through USB interface. When you inserted the card, the system asked you to format the card. Without thinking further you just clicked yes and confirmed the system to format the memory card. After formatting you realized that the card had most of the unusual captured pictures stored in it. This tremendous mistake of yours’ caused all the data from the memory card due to accidental formatting. But, these kind of lost data can be recovered back easily with few recovery programs. Browse around here to gain access for the best software to recover card data lost after format.
Following are the scenarios that result in loss of card data –
- Interface / connectivity of memory cards: While transferring photos from memory card to the system drive there should be complete connectivity involving the two devices. In case if there is no proper connectivity, then the data which are being transferred might become corrupt and therefore it may be lost.
- Memory card corruption: Most of the times if you make use of a memory card with certain file system on various gadgets like digital cameras, different cell phones or smart phones, etc. then the file system of the memory card might get corrupt due to which all the data on the system will be corrupt.
- Sudden memory card termination: While processing any data from memory card by connecting it to the system, before processing gets complete if you accidentally remove or forcefully terminate the card then the data on the card might get corrupt.
- Deletion of card data on system: While using memory card on Windows based computer if you delete any data like photos using shift + delete key combination then data won’t get stored in Recycle Bin because the deleted data bypasses Recycle Bin and gets completely deleted.
You may encounter many such data loss situations in which data might be lost from various memory cards. In all such situations, you need to make usage of better memory card recovery software. The utility can restore data from memory card after format, follow the below mentioned link to know complete recovery details, http://www.cardrecoverysoftware.net/. And these are certain top features of the software:
- Restoration of lost media files from different memory cards including SDXC, SSD, CF cards, MMC, XQD cards, USB drives, etc.
- Completely restores all types of lost data like EXE, DOCX, TXT, XLSX, PDF, etc. from storage devices.
- You can get back data from memory cards having FAT and other file systems.
- Restores different media file types like MP4, JPEG, PNG, MP3, AVI, MRW, CRW, etc.
One can make use of this recovery software to retrieve various data from memory cards of different models like SanDisk, HP, Sony, Kingston, Lexar, etc. It can be utilized on various versions of Windows and Mac based desktops and laptops.