Data is always having highest priority, and store this important data into secure place becomes big responsibility. There are many types of data storage tools are obtainable in market, among which removable drives are becoming popular in very a shorter period of time. Using removable drives is quite common, since it is very portable or secure mean to hold data. In it you can store any kind of data either photos or any document/videos/movies.
Files stored in these external drives also get corrupt on account of human errors or on account of some hardware issues. Are you suffering from the same situation? Then leave all your worries aside and make use of disk drive recovery software to restore your deleted data from USB drive.
Disk drive recovery application is very efficient to recover lost/deleted data. It recovers data without any manipulation. With the aid of it you can easily recover lost data from USB flash drive. There are many scenarios which resulted in the drive corruption and cause data loss.
Some common data loss scenarios are:
- Accidental format or re-format with the USB drive.
- Deletion of files/folders from USB drives when working with vacation tool (Antivirus).
- Infected USB drive does not mount/connect form pc.
- Files deleted due to insertion of USB drive inside corrupted system.
- Copying file without checking available space could cause data loss.
- File system of removable drive gets corrupt due to virus attack.
- Power failure in between while transferring data.
- Sometime we remove our drive without ejecting it properly it cause data loss.
- Some time we ignore warning message like scan your drive before connecting or device is not connected properly. This can also lead to your data loss.
- At a time multiple transmissions of abundant data could potentially cause loss of data.
It is possible to avoid these dreadful scenarios to some extent, by following some precautions these precautions are easy and simple to apply. As precautions eradicate problem, you’ll definitely get some good result in case you put it to use regularly.
- While removing device use “Safely remove option”
- Use good power source to prevent sudden shutdown of system.
- Use antivirus program in your pc and update it regularly once in a month to stop virus or malware attack on your computer or laptop.
- Maintain a proper backup of crucial document and store it in certain reliable hard drive.
- While deleting any file/folder avoid Shift + delete key combination.
- Don’t use formatted USB drive further in order to recover data from that.
After following previously discussed precautions if still you’re facing loss of data problem, then without thinking much choose disk drive recovery software. This tool is 100% secure and safe it can recover lost or deleted data from a USB drive only within few minutes. To recover you’re lost or delete data, download free trial version of the software. Software first scans whole drive and discover your lost files around the basis of their extension. Preview your lost file that you simply desire to recover by making use of Preview option, and save the recovery session. In case you happy with the outcomes of trial version then download its full version to save your recovered files.