“Hello, yesterday while working on my computer I have connected an external drive to this in order to perform formatting. But instead of formatting that drive, I accidentally formatted my hard drive partition which contained precious data. I have lost important documents, images files, and other data due to this formatting. Is there any way to overcome from the situation and data which I have lost is very important???”
The above mentioned situation is also a cause which happens because of formatting of hard drive. As a result, data which is present on drive may get lost. Due to this situation, you may lose all the saved data on that partition. Losing such huge amount of data can make you re-think about data protection. So what are you going to do in order to overcome the data loss or deletion??? You can perform hard disk recovery without any complex steps by using advanced software like file Recovery Tool. By using this software, you will definitely come to know how to perform hard disk file recovery in a simple manner.
• Another major reason behind data loss of hard disk is failure in MBR. Master Boot Record is the sector of hard drive which keeps the information about the operating system and partition. MBR is one of the most essential parts for booting of operating system. If any problems or corruption to MBR can makes your system unbootable and causes errors. Finally it will leads to loss of data from your hard disk.
• Hard disk can be unreachable due to file system damage also. A file system stores all the related information about the files. Suppose when file system is damaged because of various reasons like abrupt system shut down, etc then you are not allowed to access the data on the hard drive.
• A hard drive header contains information regarding all the important data on hard disk. If header crashes, then operating system fails to read information from there and as a result you may not be able to access those data.
• Improper shutdown of system may leads to data loss. Suppose you are working on the hard drive, system gets switched off suddenly. The next time you switches on your system, there is a possibility that your data to get lost.
• Sometimes some s may hangs or stops working unusually when we are transferring data due to freezing, then the data may loss from your system.
Features of file recovery software:
It is most efficient file recovery software which is completely capable of restoring lost or deleted data from your hard disk of various brands such as Toshiba, Sony, Dell, and Samsung, etc. The recovery tool comes with the strong scanning algorithm which helps to find 300+ kinds of file with the aid of their exclusive signatures on both Windows and Mac operating system. This tool also supports data recovery from RAID0, RAID1, and RAID 5 partitions. The tool can also restore data from formatted partitions, even after rebooting or even when the hard drive has crashed or does not boot. In addition, by using this recovery tool, users are permitted to get data restoration from memory cards, USB flash drive, pen drives and portable hard drives in order to recover data from your hard disk you download the trial version and if you are okay with the recovery performance then you can buy license version.