Windows Computer is one of the most user friendly operating system developed by Microsoft Corporation. Some of the various latest version of Windows operating system are comes in the market such as Windows Server 2003 or 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and so on. It has user friendly graphical interface and most famous among professionals as well as personal users. However, if you are using a Windows operating system for a long period of time then at after some point of time your computer could slow down due to some common reasons such as virus attack, software conflicts, unreliable antivirus, hardware malfunction, etc.
In that case, you need to format and then re-install the Windows operating system in order to increase its speed or operation. You commonly lose or missing your important folders and files while reinstalling the Windows operating system as a consequence of reduced data backup. It might seem that the files lost while re-installation of Windows computer can never be restored back. In that case, the first query arise in your mind how to recover files after re-installing Windows Computer? At this time, you can perform Windows data recovery after reinstall Windows Computer with the help of Windows File Recovery Software. This tool is the best, reliable and capable of recover data from Windows operating systems under sudden data loss scenarios.
Common reasons of file loss from Windows Computer:
- Abruptly Shutdown of System: Some unexpected scenarios such as abrupt shutdown of system due to sudden power surge while during re-installation process of latest version of Windows operating system is not completed may lead to data loss on Windows OS.
- Virus Attack: Windows Computer hard drives can get infected by macro viruses such as Malware, Spyware, Trojans, Adware, etc. These harmful viruses can damage your important system files as a result of hard drives fails to boot thus foremost to data loss from Windows Computer.
- MBR Corruption: The MBR (Master Boot Record) helps in booting of Windows operating system and is an important component of FAT and NTFS Windows file system. The file system manage or stored files which are stored in your computer hard disk drive. Then any corruption to the Master Boot Record (MBR) leads to hard drive crash or damage thus resulting in file loss from your computer.
- Defragmentation Failure: Defragmenting, also represented to as “defragging,” relocates the hard drive by putting parts of related data back together so that files are organized in a connecting manner. As a result, of this the processer system can access files more proficiently. So, defragmentation failure while reinstalling the Windows Computer may be another reason for data loss on Windows OS.
All the above mentioned major scenarios, it might occurs that the important data or files are lost or missing permanently from the Windows Computer. But the data lost from system hard drive are not permanently remove your computer. They can be still recovered with the use of best Windows File Recovery Software with an efficient way.
Excellent Features of Windows File Recovery Software:
- The features of this consistent tool named as a Windows File Recovery Software include restoration of delete or lost files from the Windows Computer.
- This software works best and can repossess files from different latest versions of operating system such as, Windows 7, Windows server 2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows server 2003, Windows 8, etc.
- This application also recover files from FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file system of Windows operating system.
- This software recover different types of files format like, AVI, , WMV, JPG, PNG, MP4, MVI, DOC, PPT, MP3, AMR , JPEG, DOCX, on Windows OS.
- You can recover files are sorted on the basis of their name, date of creation, file type and size with the help of this software.