Hard drive is the one of the main storage device used in various electronic devices like computers, laptops, etc. It is used to store the system data as well as personal data including audio, video, images, spread sheets, office files and some other important data. All the files in the hard drive are organized by file system. Where file system is used to keep track of entire files in hard drive like file name, file size, file creation date, etc. If it gets corrupted due to any reasons then your hard drive becomes RAW. Even though it contains huge data but it shows disk space as 0 bytes.
Due to several unexpected conditions like file system corruption, virus attacks, partition table corruption, and improper shutdowns, etc. your computers operating system fail to recognize the file system. Due to this system’s hard drive become RAW and cannot able to access any data from it. To access the data again you have to format the hard drive which results in the complete deletion of data. Don’t get panic under those conditions because you can easily recover data from RAW hard drive with the help of most reliable software named Partition Recovery software.
Some of the possible reasons due to which hard drive becomes RAW:
- While upgrading the operating system older version to newer one, if any sort of interruption occurs then your file system gets corrupted and makes hard drive as RAW.
- Master boot record is a small program which is loaded in Ram when computer boots up. It used to hold the key information of the hard disk drive like how many partitions are there in hard drive, types of partitions, etc. If it gets corrupted then hard drive becomes Raw.
- File system is used to keep the track of all the files of hard drive in an organized way. If it gets corrupted due to any unexpected reasons then hard drive becomes RAW and the user cannot able to access any data from it.
- Hard drive also becomes RAW due to virus attacks. If the intensity of these bad programs is high then it results in the corruption of file system.
- Some other reasons which make the hard drive RAW are improper shutdowns, files system conversion error, error in OS installation, software conflicts, hardware issues, etc.
Salient Features of Partition Recovery Software:
This software is used to perform data recovery from RAW hard drive on various versions of Windows and Mac operating systems. It easily recovers different types of files such as word documents, excel sheets, PPT, PDF files, text files, archive files, videos, audios, images, RAW photos, etc. from RAW hard drive. This application is used to retrieve deleted or lost data from RAID partitions. It not only recover data from RAW hard drive but also used for recovering data from external hard drives, memory cards, flash drives, pen drives and other storage devices. It consists of a simple graphical user interface where a user with less technical knowledge can also perform the data recovery. It is also used to restore lost FAT 16, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS, etc. file systems. This software supports data recovery from various hard drive brands such as Transcend, Samsung, Hitachi, Seagate, etc.