“Hi friends, am using 1TB HDD with 3 partitions on my Mac OS X. Today, while watching movies on QuickTime player, suddenly my system went off. After restarting my system, I found that one of my partitions went inaccessible which contains all of my important files. With the help of disk utility I tried to check my HDD and saw other partition, but volume name has been changed to default. Also I tried some repair tool, but it was not favor to me. But still I have some hope that my files will exist, I think my partition would have been corrupted for some reasons. So if anyone has solution regarding this issue, then please suggest me. Thanking you!”
If you come across this kind of situation then don’t worry, because you can recover your files from damaged partitions with the help of Mac OS X Partition Recovery in a simple way.Here are some cases where data get lost from hard drive
Deleting folders accidentally, files bypassing from trash if they exceed size limit, due to sudden interruption you may loss header information while transferring, also files get lost due to Journal corruption etc.
If your data lost due to any of the above scenarios on Mac OS X do not worry, you can recover your data easily from professional and advanced recovery software called Mac OS X Partition Recovery.
Reason to opt for Mac OS X Partition Recovery
This software mainly stands for its unique features, some are mentioned below.
- Built in scanning algorithms, which recovers and find information from lost or deleted Mac volumes
- Two assembled volume scanning engines to recap information from incidentally formatted Mac volumes
- Based on their unique features it recovers all types of files like office files, images, video and audio files etc
- This recovery tool is capable of recovering partitions which are formatted even after reinstalling and also recovers data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExtFAT formatted partitions
- Recovering files from hard drives like SATA, SCSI, IDE etc, flash memory cards like XD, SD, MMC, Memory Stick etc, USB outside drives, FireWire drives and iPods.
- Supports recovery of files from HFS+, HFSX organized Mac volumes
- You can also save your recovery session resume anytime with the help of “Save Recovery Session”. This assures you that not to rescan drives to identify your lost information.
- Holds Universal Binary application, which combines Intel and PowerPC Mac stages
- You can make use of demo version, to know the efficiency of this software
Advantages of using this demo version
- Provides deep and quick search strategy to scan your PC that is installed on all operating systems of Mac
- You can preview the lost files which are yet to recover
- If you are satisfied with results given by demo version, than you can purchase full version of this software.
With the help of Mac OS X partition recovery, you can recover data quickly and also this program is easy to understand for new users without any support.