Have you ever deleted precious photos from iPhoto library on your Mac computer and looking for recovering them back? If yes, then stop your search and go through the following lines to watch out the ideal solution for this problem.
iPhoto application developed by Apple computers is not just an image editor. It provides a complete suite for digital photo manipulation. This tool can share, print and organize digital photos very conveniently. iPhoto library allows you to create number of photo albums on it just like playlists in a music library. While editing photos on iPhoto, you can easily add effects, remove red-eye, setup exposure and much more. iCloud photo sharing allows you to share these albums with others.
But sometimes, this library can get deleted or corrupted due to various reasons. What you want in such situations is a powerful tool that can effectively restore iPhoto albums lost or deleted from iPhoto library. Mac iPhoto Recovery is such a tool that is optimized for recovering iPhoto albums in a hassle free-way. This tool identifies not only photos, but all the popular image types.
Frequent Reasons of Photo Deletion or Loss From iPhoto Library
- Accidental Deletion: Sometimes, photos can get deleted from an iPhoto library due to human mistake. Even entire photo library can get deleted accidentally.
- Sync Error: Errors that happens while synchronization of photos between a digital camera and Mac computer can result in the deletion of photos from iPhoto library.
- Virus Attack: If virus infection happens to photos on iPhoto library, this can make affected files as inaccessible.
- Unintentional Formatting: Sometimes, you may perform an accidental formatting of your valuable photos from your iPhoto library. It leads to a severe data loss situation.
- Improper Termination of iPhoto Application: You may close your iPhoto application abruptly if you found that the application not responding anymore. This improper termination of the application can result in the corruption of iPhoto library.
Important Features of Mac iPhoto Recovery
- Mac iPhoto Recovery is a powerful tool that performs photo recovery from iPhoto album on different Mac computers such as Mac Book Air, iMac, Mac Mini and so on.
- You can use this software on different Mac operating systems such as Lion, Mavericks, Leopard, Yosemite, Mountain Lion and Snow Leopard for restoring iPhoto albums.
- This software restore iPhoto albums very efficiently by recovering different image types such as PSD, PNG, JPG, TIFF, GIF, BMP, TIF, JPEG, etc.
- The recovered files using this software can view in a Mac styled interface.
- This software supports the recovery of digital RAW images of popular camera brands such as Sony, Samsung, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Pentax, Kodak, etc.
- Except the case of digital RAW images, you can preserve names of files recovered using this software.
- You can sort the recovered data using this software on the basis of file name, file size, file extension, and date modified.
- The ‘Find Option’ in this software is quite fast to locate recovered files based on their attributes.
- This tool can restore iPhoto albums from Mac drives partitioned with file systems such as FAT32, HFS+ and HFS.
- You can use ‘Save Recovery Session’ option to store session data of recovered files and this session can load later to start recovery from it. This helps to avoid rescanning of drives.
- This tool is a universal binary application that supports both Intel and PowerPC platforms.
- A nominal disk space of 50 MB is only required for the installation of this software.
- Professional technical support is available to assist users in restoring deleted iPhoto albums using this tool and to clarify their doubts regarding any issue encountering while restoration process.