Windows 8 is a personal computer operating system developed by Microsoft as a part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. It made some major changes in respect to previous operating systems. The new user interface of the operating system is widely popular because of the performance improvements and improved support for touch screen devices. Although it comes with special features to minimize data loss from system hard drive, we lose some important files because of our carelessness or due to some technical issues. You will store your files in a particular location and that file may be deleted or missed on various reasons. This article will help you to recover deleted files from Windows 8 computer or laptop.
Whenever you delete a file by using simple delete option, it will go to Recycle Bin folder. If you delete some files accidentally in this way, then you can simply restore the files from Recycle Bin. Sometimes you may delete files by using shift and delete key combination or you may empty your Recycle Bin. In such situations Recycle Bin is of no use and hence you will need to find answers for questions like how can I recover these files?
Don’t worry!! You can recover your deleted files by using recovery tool. If you are searching for software to recover the permanently deleted files from your Windows 8 PC or laptop then you are at the right place. Deleting a file will never delete the data which has been stored in it. The storage location where the file resides is marked as free and now it is available to store files. The actual data in the disk will remain there itself until it is overwritten with new files. This recovery software scans the disk, sector by sector and recovers the deleted files.
First of all, let us see some common scenarios, which cause deletion of files:
Removing files from Recycle Bin: Most commonly 7 to 10 % of your computer’s available disk space is to store the most recently deleted files. It helps you to increase the ability to recover files that was accidentally deleted. When the Recycle Bin gets filled with deleted files, older files are removed from your hard disk drive to make space for newly deleted files. You may empty the Recycle Bin folder for removing the junk data from Recycle Bin or to make free up the disk space when the memory space is low in the drive.
Deletion by third party software: If the system runs slowly, you will use some system boost up software such as Jetclean, CCleaner, Driver Boost up, etc to speed up your system. In case, if you haven’t restored files from Recycle Bin, then implementation of this software will ensure cleaning up of Recycle Bin data.
Deletion from Command Prompt: Sometimes you may delete files in the command prompt by using del command. When you delete files with the use of this command, then deleted files never go to Recycle Bin folder.
Recover Windows 8 software is the most common application used for recovering deleted file from Windows 8 Computers / Laptops. Some of the special features of the software are as follows,
- You can identify and recover more than 300 file types such as word documents, spreadsheets, zip archives, email archives, images, audios, videos and other file types from Windows 8.
- Recovered files can be sorted on the basis of file name, creation date, file extension and size of the file.
- This application will recover the files which are deleted by third party software.
- “Save Recovery Session” option helps you to avoid rescanning your computer hard disk drive. It helps you to save the session up to the scan is completed.
- With the help of preview option you can view the recovered files from Windows 8 computer or laptop.
- This software has two file viewing mode i.e. “File Type View” and “Data view”. In File Type View option you can view the recovered files on basis of file format and in Data View files and folders are shown in hierarchical view from your Windows 8.
- Recovered files and folders can be compressed to save disk space.
- The files recovered by the software can be stored to CD / DVD or to any other accessible drives attached to the Windows 8 computer or Laptop.
- Always take back up of your data from your Windows 8 PC / Laptop (Save your important files and folders in another storage device).
- Use professional antivirus software to keep your system clean from virus effects and update it regularly
- Make sure that you are not saving the recovery software in the same drive where you want to recover deleted files.