I have a huge collection of my beloved music, video files along with my personal data in my external storage device. Yesterday, I connected my HDD to a system to access the files but the moment I connected prompted with a message to “inaccessible USB device. Needs to format” then I reconnected the drive but the same message I got. Finally, I formatted the drive and lost all data stored on it. Since, those lost data is very important to me so, can anyone explain how to restore formatted hard drive data?
Usually, this kind of an error message occurs when you connect your USB HDD drive to a system, due to disk failure or performing inappropriate way of unplugging HDD. In addition, apart from formatting, you do not other option to access hard drive data. However, you no need to worry about lost data since you can easily recover them with the use of efficient data recovery application such as Recover Formatted Software which can scan and recover data from formatted drives with few simple steps. This application can get back all types of files including audio, video, document, pictures, etc from formatted drive. In addition, it performs a safe, secure and quick file restoration on both Window and Mac OS.
How is it possible to recover files even after formatting drive?
In formatting, you can see two types i.e. full format and quick format. A full format method removes all data stored on drive and scans for hard drive bad sectors to clean them. In addition, it allows you to install a fresh copy of file system. However, quick format method is used to clean drive quickly and this method does not scan for hard drive bad sectors. Whatever technique is used to format the drive, data stored in it disappears and allocates fresh memory location to store data. But formatted data still resides in hard drive memory unless overwrite by new files. In addition, you cannot able to access or view them since their access pointers are deleted from table entry. However, you employing any data recovery application on that drive will scan for data whose address pointers are deleted and finally, recover them without altering their file structure in few simple steps.
Caution: Do not use drive to store fresh data after formatting it if you wish to restore lost data because, there might be chances of losing files permanently from drive beyond the recovery process.
List of other reasons behind loss of files from drive
- Accidental deletion: At times while deleting unwanted or duplicate files from drive in order to make free space, you may choose essential files and delete them accidentally.
- File system error: In hard drive, a file system plays a major role in managing file structure and memory space. Suppose in your drive file system is corrupted due to uncertain reasons then drive become inaccessible and you lose access to data stored on it. In order to gain a access you have to format the drive.
- Interrupting file transfer process: Consider you are transferring a list of files from your system to USB HDD to make free space to store other files. But if you interrupt the file transfer process by ejecting connected device without using safe remove option or switching off power, might result in loss of files which are being in transferring mode.
- Bad sectors: When bad sectors are formed on your drive due to uncertain activities performed on it will cause damage to your drive and this result loss of huge data.
- Improper shutdown of a system: Suppose you are accessing data stored in a drive if suddenly system shutdown improperly, then there might be chances of disk failure and results in loss of data.
List of above-mentioned reasons may cause data loss on your drive. Suppose if you have faced similar kind of situation and lost data from drive, no need to worry; since you can easily recover them without missing a single in few steps. In addition, it recovers data from drive irrespective of reasons behind the cause. With the use of this application, you can recover inaccessible, reformatted, damaged hard drive data and supports NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, NTFS5 file system.
Advantages of using this application are
- User-friendly application
- Easy and safe to use
- Quickly performs data restoration on based on an amount of data loss
- Provides free technical assistance