Micro SD card is one of the most commonly used flash memory cards to save the different types of files. Micro SD card format has been developed by SanDisk Corp. It is capable to save different types of files such as photos, video clips, mp3 songs, text files as well as other files without any difficulty. People can connect this micro SD (Secure Digital) card with their different types of electronic devices, including smartphones, digital cameras, camcorder, GPS devices, portable media players, and video game console. It is very small in size, so to connect with various devices, people can take the help of adaptor which enables it to fit this card in the device.
Micro SD cards are available in different data storage capability such as 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB. People can utilize these micro SD cards as per their need. These Micro SD cards are manufactured by various world memory card manufacturing brands and each of the offers many advanced features like high data transferring rate, easy to use, large data storage capability, compatible with numerous electronic devices, safety and security of data files stored on the card. Mostly photography professionals use these micro SD cards with their digital cameras to save the captured images.
Besides these advanced features of Micro Secure Digital cards, sometimes, people can face their precious photo deletion issues from it. After facing such photo deletion issue, people want to retrieve photos from micro SD card at any cost because it may contain pictures which are very important for them. In such case, people need an advanced third party app like Photos Retrieval because there is no other way to get photos back from micro SD card. This easy to use, hassle free tool is developed by expert professionals with the help of highly efficient recovery algorithms which performs deep scanning of micro SD card and retrieve all the photos from it as it was before deletion.
Common Causes of Photos Deletion or Loss from Micro SD Card:
- While formatting other devices connected to the computer, if people accidentally choose Micro SD Card and format it, then all the photos saved on this card get removed without any warning message.
- After capturing the photos by using a digital camera, people need to take the preview of them. During this, if they unknowingly press “Delete All” button of the camera, then all the photos saved on this card get removed.
- Using the same micro SD card with multiple devices can lead to its corruption because there is a chance of virus attack on the card. If the micro SD card gets infected with dangerous viruses, then it will lead to photo deletion or loss from it.
- Apart from these reasons, there are some other causes by which photos can be deleted or lost from micro SD card such as file system corruption, interruption during photo transferring from micro SD card to system, improper uses of cut paste commands, accidental deletion, etc.
Features of Photos Retrieval Application:
- With the help of this application, people can easily retrieve photos from micro SD card which can support any file system, including FAT32, EXFAT, and FAT16 within few mouse clicks.
- This ready to use utility is capable to recover deleted photos from SD card which can be in any file format such as JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PSD, SR2, NEF, KDC, PNG, BMP, K25, DCR, RAF, MRW, DNG, DNG, 3FR, ORF, etc.
- Photos Retrieval program is available for both Windows and Mac operating system and enable people to recover all deleted or lost photos from micro SD card on all the latest versions of both systems easily.
- It allows people to retrieve photos from micro SD card based on their file extension, creation date, file type, and file format without any difficulty.
- Once the recovery of photos from micro SD card is done, people can take the preview of them before keeping these recovered photos to other storage drives within a single mouse click.