Are you looking for good recovery software to recover files from windows system? If yes then it is sure that you are at right place. Read this article carefully which gives you best solution of file recovery for windows, as well as what are the reasons behind loss of data from windows OS. Before knowing about solution let’s know one of the common situation due to which people usually face the loss of important files from Windows system.
Suppose you are using Windows XP and its hard drive contains the file system like NTFS. NTFS file system is the latest and advanced file system which helps to access your data very fast as compare with FAT file system. But suppose if this NTFS file system get corrupt or damage due to virus attack then what next??? Because due to corruption of NTFS file system you cannot access the stored data from Windows OS. If you want to access those lost or inaccessible data from NTFS file system then you need to perform NTFS file recovery. So we will give you solution for such kind of data loss.
Solution to perform file recovery for windows:
To do file recovery for Windows you can use the best Windows file recovery tool. This tool helps to recover lost or deleted files from Windows system. Let’s know some scenarios or causes in which windows file recovery tool supports to recover lost, deleted or inaccessible files from Windows system.
Causes of deletion or loss of files from Windows system:
- Corruption of Master Boot Record (MBR) of Windows system leads to data loss.
- Damage of Windows Registry leads to severe data loss from hard drive partition.
- Hazardous threats like Virus or malware attack on Windows system.
- Abrupt termination of system without closing all applications.
- Interruption in the process of partitioning and re-partitioning of system hard drive.
- Unknowingly selection of wrong drive to format in which you have stored imp files.
- Ignorance of errors while formatting or re-formatting of system hard drive.
- Sudden shut down of computer due to shortage of power supply.
- Loss of files due to bad sectors in the system hard drive.
- Corruptions of Windows file system like FAT and NTFS.
- Accidental deletion of files using “Shift+Delete” keys.
- Unknowingly emptying of recycle bin.
These are the causes due to which you face data loss but you can recover those data by using Windows file recovery tool. But let you know it is always better to take precautions to avoid loss of files from system. So some of those precautionary steps are mentioned below,
Precautionary measures to avoid loss of files from system:
- Keep updated antivirus to avoid virus or malware attack on files.
- Use good quality UPS to avoid abrupt system turn off.
- Never browse untrustworthy sites.
- Don’t keep volatile data on system desktop.
- Always keep a backup of your important files.
After following these precautionary steps still if you are the victim of loss of files then you can use the best Windows file recovery tool and sort out your problem,
The advanced features of Windows File Recovery Tool:
- Windows File Recovery Tool helps to recover lost, deleted, and inaccessible files and folders from formatted, re-formatted partitioned or re-partitioned Windows hard drive.
- This tool helps to recover files from different hard drive brands like, Seagate, Samsung, Western Digital, Hitachi, Toshiba, Buffalo, and Maxtor etc.
- Along with system hard drive you can recover files from other storage devices like memory card like SD, CF, XD, MMC etc, USB drives, iPods etc.
- You can recover more than 300 file types with its file name, size, format and date.
- Moreover Windows file recovery tool is available in free demo version you can download it and perform recovery before purchasing this software.
To download free demo version and to know more about this software visit below links: